Yes, starting with the new Solo PRO and now available for all Solos on firmware 7.2 or later, SRT will now be supported using our elastic debonding cloud, the LRT service. Below are some details on this new SRT support.
- SRT Caller mode is supported
- Optional SRT stream keys are supported, if the service you are streaming to requires them
- SRT passphrase protection is supported
- You can set the target SRT latency, we will recommend a default value if you are not sure of an appropriate setting
- SRT does require the use of the LRT cloud, so does require an LRT subscription
- SRT is supported on LiveU Solo as of firmware 7.2 as well as Solo PRO